Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another opening, another show.

A blank piece of paper, in virtual form. Sensual and sleek. White, pristine pixels waiting to be adulterated by my gentle fingers stroking across the sensitive buttons on the keyboard. Awakening what has been asleep.

Hello. I'm Kimberly. Or Kim. Or hey Dale!

I'd rather not be 'hey Dale,' if we can help it.

I'm a writer. In particular, I peddle smut. Smut about innocence and its loss, about demons and angels, about things just outside the dark which touch us in ways we don't consciously want, but unconsciously need. About super heroes and villains, and how their battles may reflect something more than we were allowed to see on the four color page.

My smut is paid smut. I know a lot of people give it away, but I need to eat and besides -- sometimes it's nice to know you're worth two or three bucks. It's nothing personal. I charge everybody.

Some of you may have noticed my post title. I admit it. I have an unholy love of musical theater. Will there be musical theater smut? Oh, I'd expect so. Look at Cassie in a Chorus Line. You know she wants it. She's begging for it.

Of course, she's under copyright. Sorry, Cass. No can do.

A lot of my writing will touch on power issues, on consent and its lack. This is fantasy -- often dark fantasy -- and in that space we can acknowledge that desire. That appeal. That sense of force, of being forced.

Please do not take this as tacit approval of such things outside of fiction. No always means no. Always. Even if you're a demon.

A couple of other hard rules for me. The youngest characters you'll see in my writing are 19. Sorry if you really love yourself some hebephilic situations. You can find them elsewhere. And younger than that? Ew. Seriously. I know I just talked about how it's fiction and this is a place where we can safely acknowledge those desires but seriously, go talk to someone. Get help. This is not a natural feeling.

Beyond consent and bondage, there may be some pain. There will almost certainly be group sex. There will be female on female, and male on male. There will occasionally be a horrific beast from beyond who violates the innocence of 19 year old junior college student magical girls.

You'll learn a few things about me on this blog, besides the inevitable pimping out of stories. That's cool. I like glimpses. But as for who I am?

Well... who do you want me to be? You're not likely to meet me, unless you already know me -- and if you already know me, you almost certainly don't know I peddle smut. Does that mean my name isn't 'Kimberly Dale?' Who knows? Am I my picture in the corner? Why shouldn't I be? Why couldn't I be? Are these lies?

You'll have to find out, won't you? It's a first date. You'll need to work at it for a second.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment